Accelerating Toward Curing Myeloma: New Data, New Agents, and Evolving Treatment Paradigm
Join us for this live, CME-certified webinar featuring discussion of patient case studies and key clinical trial data by renowned clinical experts providing their perspectives on recent advances in the treatment of multiple myeloma. You will have multiple opportunities to interact with faculty through interactive patient case scenarios and audience Q&A sessions.
Download the slides here:
- Early Treatment for High-Risk Smoldering MM: Going for a Cure?
- Individualized Approaches to Frontline Treatment Selection
- Managing the Patient With Relapsed Disease After ≥ 1 Lines of Therapy
- Understanding the Different Anti-BCMA Therapies
- Future Directions and Key Studies from ASH 2020
- 2021 Treatment Algorithm for MM
Brian G.M. Durie, MD
Provided by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower and developed in partnership with Clinical Care Options, LLC and the International Myeloma Foundation.
Supported by educational grants from Amgen, Bristol Myers Squibb, Glaxo Smith Kline; Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc; and Oncopeptides