Join an Event
This calendar includes upcoming multiple-myeloma-related events attended by members of or hosted by the International Myeloma Foundation.
- Educational events such as IMF Regional Community Workshops and Patient & Family Webinars
- Member Fundraisers organized by our volunteers throughout the U.S., including tea parties, bake sales, 5K Walk/Runs, golf tournaments, marathons, and more
- The IMF's annual Comedy Celebration
- Myeloma Action Month activities and initiatives
- Advocacy activities
- U.S.-based and global events that are attended by IMF-affiliated healthcare professionals, such as the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual conference, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, the Oncology Nursing Symposium, the International Myeloma Working Group® (IMWG) annual summit, Global Myeloma Action Network (GMAN) activities, and more
- IMF teleconferences from leading international oncology meetings or educational webinars broadcast for multiple myeloma patients and caregivers
The IMF Virtual Regional Community Workshop will include an introduction to myeloma, upfront treatments at diagnosis, maintenance therapy, relapse
Support Group Events
Need assistance in creating a fundraiser? The IMF team is here for you. Find out how you can help in the fight against myeloma today!