Upcoming IMF Events
This calendar includes upcoming multiple-myeloma-related events attended by members of or hosted by the International Myeloma Foundation.
Check back often to find out if the IMF will be in your area.
Some examples include the following:
- Educational events such as IMF Regional Community Workshops and Patient & Family seminars
- Member Fundraisers organized by our volunteers throughout the U.S., including tea parties, bake sales, 5K Walk/Runs, golf tournaments, marathons, and more
- The IMF's annual Comedy Celebration
- Myeloma Action Month activities and initiatives
- Advocacy activities
- U.S.-based and global events that are attended by IMF-affiliated healthcare professionals, such as the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual conference, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, the Oncology Nursing Symposium, the International Myeloma Working Group® (IMWG) annual summit, Global Myeloma Action Network (GMAN) activities, and more
- IMF teleconferences from leading international oncology meetings or educational webinars broadcast for multiple myeloma patients and caregivers
Follow us year-round at this page to find out how to get involved.
We are all hearing about how critical the immune system is for our overall health. What is the immune system and how can we protect it?