The International Myeloma Foundation (IMF) is firmly committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. As part of this committment, the IMF has taken steps to make our website as accessible as possible for all users. We continue to work diligently with developers to improve the features of this website to further enhance accessibility according to industry standards and best practices. Some examples of measures the IMF has taken to make this website accessible to all users include:
- Images include descriptive and accurate alternative text.
- Links make sense within the context of the page.
- Structural markup to indicate headings, landmarks, and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Form fields are explicitly associated with their prompts.
- Pages can be magnified using browser zoom functions.
Your feedback on the accessibility of this website is important to the IMF and may help us evaluate ways in which we can make further improvements. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or identify any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not accessible to people with disabilities, please email the IMF’s web team at firstname.lastname@example.org, include “Disabled Access” in the subject line, and identify the problem you encountered or a suggestion for improvement. You can also reach us by phone at IMF Headquarters at 1-818-487-7455. Our team will work to resolve problems reported as quickly as possible and/or provide you with an alternative format of any content available on the website.