A quarterly publication of myeloma research from our medical editors
The IMF’s quarterly journal features scientific and clinical news and stories about education and awareness programs, patient meetings, and advocacy activities. Available online and by mail.
Do you want to read about the latest myeloma research, vetted by the IMF's Medical Editors? Also learn about worldwide events in the myeloma research community and gain inspiration from IMF donors and fundraisers. You can with the Myeloma Today!
The IMF’s quarterly journal features
- scientific and clinical news
- reports from international medical meetings, such as ASCO and ASH
- stories about educational outreach
- pictures and summaries of our annual Myeloma Action Month initiative
- information about advocacy initiatives and how you can get involved
- the latest news from international and U.S.-based patient meetings
- inspirational tales from patients, caregivers, donors, fundraisers, and more!
- A message from IMF President Susie Novis
Scientific & Clinical
- Highlights of the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Report from the 2019 Summit of the International Myeloma Working Group
- IMF Honors Prof. Meletios A. Dimopoulos and Prof. María-Victoria Mateos at the IMWG Summit
Nurse Leadership Board
- ONS 2019 Satellite Symposium