The IMF produces and maintains an extensive library of up-to-date educational publications for patients and caregivers, as well as for healthcare professionals. IMF publications are available free of charge online and in printed copy by mail. Core booklets and key medical articles are translated into multiple languages. Please click on the thumbnails below to read or order IMF materials.
- Myeloma Minute: Free, weekly email newsletter with up-to-the 'minute' information about myeloma.
- Myeloma Today: Quarterly journal with scientific and clinical news about myeloma, education and awareness programs, patient meetings, advocacy activities, and human interest stories. Available online and by mail.
- Myeloma Matrix: This tool tracks drugs from discovery to development to FDA approval for myeloma.
- Glossary of Myeloma Terms & Definitions: This glossary defines commonly used myeloma-related terms.
- Guide to Acronyms & Abbreviations: A reference list of common acronyms and abbreviations that are used in myeloma.