2020 IMF Patient & Family Webinar: Multiple Myeloma - New Treatments, Diversity, and Caregiver Support
Join the IMF Patient & Family Webinar. This free two-hour webinar features a panel discussion about the latest treatments, diversity and caregiver support led by IMF Chief Medical Officer Dr. Joseph Mikhael of Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen). IMF President, Founder, and CEO Susie Durie and IMF Vice President of Support Groups Robin Tuohy will lead a special segment dedicated to caregiver support.
Other panelists include Deepu Madduri, MD of Tisch Cancer Institute/Mount Sinai Hospital; Craig Emmitt Cole, MD of Michigan State University; and Beth Faiman PhD, MSN, APRN-BC, AOCN, FAAN of Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute.
We suggest you acquaint yourselves with the following resources on the IMF website in order to play a more active role in discussions with the faculty panel of myeloma experts.
- IMF Patient Handbook
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "Myeloma 101: What does a newly diagnosed patient need to know?"
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "What imaging studies, or scans, should myeloma patients undergo?"
- Essential Tests for Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Frontline Treatment Options
- What Is a Clinical Trial?
- Myeloma Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Myeloma Terms & Definitions
with support from:
Amgen; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Genentech; GSK; Janssen Oncology; Oncopeptides, Inc; Karyopharm Therapuetics; Sanofi Genzyme; The Binding Site; Takeda Oncology
|Multiple Myeloma and You website|
||Oncopeptides, Inc. website|
|Understanding Ninlaro booklet|
|Virtual Patient Booth|
Download Understanding Series booklets: