Los Angeles 2020 Patient & Family Webinar
Saturday, August 15, 2020
1:00 PM PT/2:00 PM MT/3:00 PM CT/4:00 PM ET
This FREE two-hour webinar features a panel discussion about the latest treatments for and management of myeloma led by IMF Chairman Dr. Brian G.M. Durie.
Panelists include Dr. Joseph Mikhael of Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen), Dr. Thomas Martin of the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Health, and Jack Aiello a patient advocate.
We suggest you acquaint yourselves with the following resources on the IMF website in order to play a more active role in discussions with the faculty panel of myeloma experts.
- IMF Patient Handbook
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "Myeloma 101: What does a newly diagnosed patient need to know?"
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "What imaging studies, or scans, should myeloma patients undergo?"
- Essential Tests for Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Frontline Treatment Options
- What Is a Clinical Trial?
- Myeloma Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Myeloma Terms & Definitions
with support from:
Amgen; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Genentech; GSK; Janssen Oncology; Karyopharm Therapeutics; Oncopeptides, Inc.; The Binding Site; and Takeda Oncology
|Multiple Myeloma and You website|
||Oncopeptides, Inc. website|
|Understanding Ninlaro booklet|
|Virtual Patient Booth|
Download Understanding Series booklets: