Request a Free IMF Info Pack
The IMF InfoPack includes the following publications, free of charge.
These publications are helpful to all patients with myeloma and their loved ones.
- IMF Patient Handbook for the Newly Diagnosed
- Understanding Treatment of Myeloma Bone Disease
- Understanding Your Test Results
- Tip Card: What Is Multiple Myeloma? | What Is the IMF?
- Tip Card: Myeloma Treatment Discussion Tool
- Myeloma Today – a sample edition of the IMF quarterly journal
These publications explain frontline treatment options for newly diagnosed myeloma.
- Understanding DARZALEX® (daratumumab) and DARZALEX FASPRO® (daratumumab + hyaluronidase-fihj) subcutaneous injection
- Understanding Dexamethasone in the Treatment of Myeloma
- Understanding REVLIMID® (lenalidomide) capsules
- Understanding VELCADE® (bortezomib) injection
- Understanding the VRd Regimen for Newly Diagnosed Myeloma
These publications address the treatment of myeloma later in the disease course.
- Understanding Clinical Trials
- Understanding ABECMA® (idecabtagene vicleucel)
- Understanding CARVYKTI® (ciltacabtagene autoleucel)
- Understanding EMPLICITI® (elotuzumab)
- Understanding KYPROLIS® (carfilzomib) injection
- Understanding NINLARO® (ixazomib) capsules
- Understanding POMALYST® (pomalidomide) capsules
- Understanding SARCLISA® (isatuximab-irfc)
- Understanding TECVAYLI™ (teclistamab-cq