Double click on the image above to view the video:
Download the slides here:
- Diagnosis and Risk Stratification of Plasma Cell Disorders: To Treat or Not to Treat
- Evolution of Upfront Therapy for the ASCT-Ineligible Patient
- Upfront Therapy for the ASCT-Eligible Patient: Advances in Induction, ASCT, Consolidation, and Maintenance Therapy
- The Current Therapeutic Landscape for Relapsed or Refractory MM: Which Combinations to Use and When?
- Future Directions: A New Era of Promising Treatments for MM
- 2020 Treatment Algorithm for MM and Conclusions
Join us for this year’s International Myeloma Foundation and Clinical Care Options cosponsored symposium, where an esteemed panel of international experts will offer their perspectives on practice-changing data and optimal management of patients with myeloma.
Interact with the experts as they debate current clinical questions as well as the immediate and future implications for therapeutic decision making based on emerging clinical data.
Brian G.M. Durie, MD
Provided by the Purdue University and developed in partnership with Clinical Care Options, LLC and the International Myeloma Foundation.
Supported by educational grants from Celgene Corporation; Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC; Karyopharm Terapeutics, Inc; Oncopeptides; Takeda Oncology; and The Binding Site.