The Current Therapeutic Landscape for Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
click on the image above to watch the webcast
(to view the webcast in fullscreen, click on the bottom right square icon underneath the YouTube logo)
This video is the fourth in a five-part series that focuses on new strategies for multiple myeloma care. It was presented during the Friday Satellite Symposium preceding the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition in Orlando, FL
- Diagnosis and Risk Stratification of Plasma Cell Disorders: To Treat or Not to Treat
- Evaluation of Upfront Therapy for the ASCT-Ineligible Patient
- Upfront Therapy for the ASCT-Eligible Patient: Advances in Induction, ASCT, Consolidation, and Maintenance Therapy
- The Current Therapeutic Landscape for Relapsed or Refractory MM: Which Combinations to Use and When?
- 2020 Treatment Algorithm for MM and Conclusions
Provided by the Purdue University and developed in partnership with Clinical Care Options, LLC and the International Myeloma Foundation.
Supported by educational grants from Celgene Corporation; Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC; Karyopharm Terapeutics, Inc; Oncopeptides; Takeda Oncology; and The Binding Site.