Seattle 2020 Patient and Family Webinar
Click on the image above to view the replay
This two-hour webinar features a panel discussion about the latest treatments for and management of myeloma led by IMF Chairman Dr. Brian G.M. Durie.
Panelists include Dr. Joseph Mikhael of Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen), Dr. William Bensinger of the Swedish Medical Center, and Joseph Tariman PhD RN, School of Nursing/College of Science and Health De Paul University.
This webinar includes the following segments:
We suggest you acquaint yourselves with the following resources on the IMF website in order to play a more active role in discussions with the faculty panel of myeloma experts.
- IMF Patient Handbook
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "Myeloma 101: What does a newly diagnosed patient need to know?"
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "What imaging studies, or scans, should myeloma patients undergo?"
- Essential Tests for Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Frontline Treatment Options
- What Is a Clinical Trial?
- Myeloma Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Myeloma Terms & Definitions
We thank you for joining us!
|Multiple Myeloma and You website|
|Understanding Ninlaro booklet|
|Virtual Patient Booth|
Download Understanding Series booklets: