Join us for this year’s International Myeloma Foundation and Clinical Care Options cosponsored symposium, where an esteemed panel of international experts will offer their perspectives on practice-changing data and optimal management of patients with myeloma.
Interact with the experts as they debate current clinical questions as well as the immediate and future implications for therapeutic decision making based on emerging clinical data.
Friday, November 30, 2018
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Registration and Lunch
Marriott Marquis San Diego Hotel & Marina
Pacific Ballroom – Sections 14-22, Level One
Brian G.M. Durie, MD (Program Director)
- Timely Initiation and Selection of Personalized Induction Therapeutic Strategies for MM: Where We Are Now
- Addressing Current Controversies in the Management of the Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patient: Where We Are Going
- Considering the Recent Data on Transplantation, Consolidation, and Maintenance After Induction Therapy: Where We Are Now and Where We Are Going
- Advances in the Optimal Choice of Therapeutic Strategies for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Disease: Where We Are Now
- Future Directions and Promising New Agents for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Disease: Where We Are Going
- Review of the Experts’ 2019 Treatment Algorithm for Multiple Myeloma
Jointly provided by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower, International Myeloma Foundation, and Clinical Care Options, LLC.
Supported by educational grants from AbbVie; Amgen; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celgene Corporation; Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC; and Takeda Oncology.