IMF Patient & Family Webinar
Click on the image above to view a replay of the teleconference.
Listen to the replay of the IMF Patient & Family Webinar. This two-hour webinar features a panel discussion about the latest treatments for and management of myeloma led by IMF Chairman Dr. Brian G.M. Durie.
Panelists include Dr. Rafat Abonour of Indiana University, Dr. Paul G. Richardson of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and Patient Advocate Yelak Biru.
This webinar includes the following topics of discussion:
- COVID-19 (coronavirus): What are the symptoms? How to avoid exposure?
- Frontline Therapy: Are triplet regimens the way forward?
- Maintenance: What are the recommendations for maintenance therapy?
- Approaches to Relapse: What are current relapse options?
- Novel Therapies: What can be expected in 2020?
If you have any questions, please contact:
The International Myeloma Foundation
with support from:
Amgen, The Binding Site, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, GSK, Janssen Oncology, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Takeda Oncology