click on the image above to watch the webcast
(to view the webcast in fullscreen, click on the bottom right square icon underneath the YouTube logo)
**Due to technical problems during recording parts of the video may have no audio**
Dr. Jesus F. San-Miguel discusses the advances in the optimal choice of therapeutic strategies for patients with relapsed/refractory disease during the Friday Satellite Symposium preceding the 60th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition.
This video is the fourth in a five-part series that focuses on new strategies for multiple myeloma care. It was presented during the Friday Satellite Symposium preceding the 60th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition in San Diego, CA.
- Risk stratification of plasma cell disorders
- Are we ready for personalized therapy in newly diagnosed MM?
- Considering the recent data on transplantation, consolidation, and maintenance after induction therapy
- Advances in the optimal choice of therapeutic strategies for patients with relapsed/refractory disease
- Proposed 2019 treatment algorithms for MM
Go Online for More Educational Programs on Myeloma!
Interactive Decision Support Tool for myeloma, with personalized expert recommendations for your patients with myeloma
Online programs on caring for your patients with myeloma
Jointly provided by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower, International Myeloma Foundation, and Clinical Care Options, LLC
This activity is supported by educational grants from AbbVie; Amgen; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celgene Corporation; Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC; and Takeda Oncology.