Myeloma Today Fall 2006 Volume 6 Issue 10
- A Message from the President
Scientific & Clinical
- REVLIMID® Approved for Myeloma
- Summary of New International Uniform Response Criteria for Myeloma
- Progress Report from the IMF's Senior Research Grant Recipient, Manuel L. Penichet, MD, PhD
- VEL-CTD in Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
Education & Awareness
- Patient & Family Seminar: Portland, Oregon
- Patient & Family Seminar: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2006 Myeloma Awareness Week!
- IMF's Fiscal Year 2007 Funding Priorities and Call to Action
- Last Chance to Join Us for the IMF's 16th Anniversary Gala!
- Europeans Attend IMF Support Group Leaders Retreat
- Update from the Israeli Association of Myeloma Patients (AMEN)
- Ontario Covers Myeloma Drug
- IMF Latin America Hosts Five Patient & Family Seminars
- Osteonecrosis of the Jaw and Oral Care
- Mayo Clinic Consensus Statement for the Use of Bisphosphonates in Myeloma
- IMF Hotline Coordinators Answer Your Questions: "Do you have any tips for drug access and reimbursement, especially for Revlimid®?"
- Spotlight on Portland, Oregon
- The Philadelphia Story!
- The IMF Welcomes New Myeloma Support Groups
Patient & Caregiver Experience:
- Shifting Focus: My "New" Life with Multiple Myeloma
- PHow I Celebrated My 8th Birthday
- 13th Birthday Celebration Honors Myeloma Survivor
- Terry DuBois Celebrates His 65th Birthday with a Bash!
- 5th Annual Multiple Musicians Against Multiple Myeloma
- 5th Annual WAMP Swim-a-Thon
- LaSalle Bank Chicago Distance Classic
- Kids Fight Back! - A New Program Just for Young People
Meet the IMF
- A Conversation with Candace McDonald and Suzanne Battaglia
Board Member Profile
- Gregory R. Mundy, MD
Scientific Advisor Profile
- Jesus San Miguel, MD, PhD
News & Notes
Letters to the IMF