Presented by Medscape Oncology, this activity is designed for continuing medical education (CME) credits. Moderated by Dr. Brian G.M. Durie (Chief Scientific Officer and Chairman of the Board of the International Myeloma Foundation), this activity features myeloma expert Dr. Thomas Martin (University of California San Francisco—San Francisco).
To earn these CME credits,
1. Register for free at Medscape.org.
2. Login to your Medscape account.
3. Enter this link into your browser: https://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/976159?src=acdmpart_imf_976159
4. View these virtual courses in their entirety.
5. Complete CME/ABIMMOC credit activities.
Note: These CME credits are valid through June 29, 2023.
BCMA-Directed Therapies in Multiple Myeloma
Are you taking advantage of all the modalities for targeting B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA)? Dr. Brian G.M. Durie and Dr. Thomas Martin discuss BCMA-directed therapy in multiple myeloma.
This activity is intended for hematologists/oncologists and other healthcare providers (HCPs) involved in the care of patients with multiple myeloma (MM).
The goal of this activity is that learners will be better able to increase their knowledge about BCMA-directed therapies for relapsed/refractory (R/R) MM and their skills with integrating BCMA-directed therapies into clinical practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
- Have increased knowledge regarding the
- Mechanisms of action for BCMA-directed therapies in R/R MM
- Use of soluble BCMA (sBCMA) as a biomarker in MM
- Clinical trial efficacy data for novel BCMA-directed therapies in R/R MM
- Best practices for managing BCMA-directed therapy in R/R MM
Supported by independent grants from: