The IMF has partnered with myINTERACT to centralise all your go-to resources and news from the IMF, local support groups, and treatment providers. Learn more about the app here so you never miss a thing.
Discover the essentials from multiple providers
Designed specifically for patients and caregivers, find important material from multiple trusted sources
Stay in the know
Keep up to date on the latest news and material via push notifications
Find all your resources on the go
All of your resources centralised in one place — accessible on any device
How to access
Register and connect today to find resources from International Myeloma Foundation including Dr.Durie’s weekly blogs, patient handbooks, webinars, and more.
1. Go to App Store or Google Play and search ‘myinteract’ to download the app. You can also tap on the badges below to get started.
2. Tap on ‘create account’ and register your name, email address, and create a password.
Note: to receive ongoing updates from new connections (support groups and treatment providers) ensure to
- ‘Patient or caregiver’
- Enter ‘condition’
- Enter ‘country of residence’
Once your account is created, follow these steps to connect with the IMF:
1. Tap the orange + button
2. Select ‘enter access code’
3. Enter ‘imfpatient’
To locate IMF content:
1. Select ‘Connections’ on the toolbar
2. Find or search for ‘IMF’
3. Tap on the IMF logo to load content
myINTERACT is also available on Desktop
To access myINTERACT on desktop go to https://my.interact.technology. To register, follow the steps above.
If you’ve already created an account, login using the same credentials.
Need help? Email myINTERACT at [email protected]