In this video, IMF Chairman Brian G.M. Durie moderates a discussion with Dr. Joseph Mikhael (IMF Chief Medical Officer) and Dr. Philippe Moreau (University of Nantes - Nantes, France) about relapse therapies for multiple myeloma patients. Therapies discussed included
- isatuximab plus pomalidomide and dexamethasone versus pomalidomide and dexamethasone-alone
- daratumumab plus Kyprolis and dexamethasone
- Kyprolis in frail myeloma patients
- elotuzumab plus pomalidomide and dex
- selinexor and daratumumab
This video is the fourth in a five-part series that focuses on making sense of multiple myeloma treatment based upon the newly obtained input from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the International Myeloma Working Group 2019 Summit.
Thank you to our sponsors: