Meeting Time Change: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
(We have moved back to our original time to meet: 6:00 – 8:00 PM starting with our November 11 meeting and for all future meetings. Please note we will continue to meet virtually until it is safe to meet in-person again.)
Suzy Graham, RN, OCN
Nurse Liaison - Northeast
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
Will present on:
- What is relapsed refractory Multiple Myeloma?
- Why XPOVIO (selinexor) + dexamethasone?
- What is XPO1 and how does XPOVIO work?
- How did people respond to treatment with Xpovio + dexamethasone
- What are the possible side effects?
- How do I take Xpovio?
- What support and resources are available.
LOCATION: VIRTUAL - FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
PLEASE CONTACT ROBIN FOR LINK AND DIAL IN: [email protected]