The following videos, presented by Medscape Oncology, are excerpts from virtual courses designed for certified medical education (CME) credits. Presented by Rafat Abonour, MD; Thomas Martin, MD; Joseph Mikhael, MD, MEd, FRCPC, these courses discuss the Role of Proteasome Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma.
To earn these CME credits,
1. Register for free at Medscape.org.
2. Login to your Medscape account.
3. Enter this link into your browser: https://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/896753
4. View these virtual courses in their entirety.
5. Complete CME/ABIMMOC credit activities.
The Role of Proteasome Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma
Dr Mikhael gives an overview of how proteasome inhibitors function and are incorporated into the treatment paradigm for MM.
Joseph Mikhael, MD, MEd, FRCPC, FACP
Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Dr Abonour discusses the current treatment approach for patients with newly diagnosed MM.
Rafat Abonour, MD
Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Dr Martin discusses the current treatment approach for patients with relapsed or refractory disease
Thomas Martin, MD