Guest Speaker: Jack Aiello, 28 year myeloma survivor, and support group leader of the San Francisco Bay Area myeloma support group. Jack will talk about his journey plus his “Jack’s Cure Myeloma Grant” initiative.
Date: May 9, 2023
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM Eastern
In-Person OR Virtual:
- In-Person: We will meet at the Prospect Public Library, 17 Center Street, Prospect, CT 06712 in the Community Room.
- We ask all that attend meetings in-person to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- We ask that you NOT attend meetings if you have Covid-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past two weeks.
- Masks at meetings will be optional and seating will be physically spaced accordingly.
- The Community Room has special air purifiers installed to help with safety precautions.
- Virtual: We will continue to provide group members with a Zoom link to join meetings virtually.
For details, please contact Robin Tuohy ([email protected]).