Speaker: Jim & Kathleen Bond
Jim is a myeloma survivor who was diagnosed in 1992. He and Kathleen advocate for cancer patients and have shared their story in 47 US States. They will share with us their story and tips they’ve learned along the way. They will also be available for Q&A.
In-Person OR Virtual:
- In-Person: We will meet at the Prospect Public Library, 17 Center Street, Prospect, CT 06712 in the Community Room.
- We ask all that attend meetings in-person to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- We ask that you NOT attend meetings if you have Covid-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past two weeks.
- Masks at meetings will be optional and seating will be physically spaced accordingly.
- The Community Room has special air purifiers installed to help with safety precautions.
- Virtual: We will continue to provide group members with a Zoom link to join meetings virtually.
For details, please contact Robin Tuohy ([email protected]).
Add to Calendar:Google iCal/Outlook Outlook.com Yahoo