Starting in January, 2023, the CT Myeloma Fighters Information Group will hold hybrid meetings so members can choose what meeting format works best for them to attend on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
In-Person OR Virtual:
- In-Person: We will meet at the Prospect Public Library, 17 Center Street, Prospect, CT 06712 in the Community Room.
- We ask all that attend meetings in-person to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- We ask that you NOT attend meetings if you have Covid-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past two weeks.
- Masks at meetings will be optional and seating will be physically spaced accordingly.
- The Community Room has special air purifiers installed to help with safety precautions.
- Virtual: We will continue to provide group members with a Zoom link to join meetings virtually.
For details, please contact Robin Tuohy ([email protected]).