Thursday, June 23, 2022
4:00 PM PT / 5:00 PM MDT
6:00 PM CT / 7:00 PM ET
What to Expect When You Join this LIVE Webinar!
The Living Well with Myeloma Webinar, on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT, will focus on “A Promising Future for Treating Multiple Myeloma with Bispecific Antibodies.” IMF Vice President of Support Groups Robin Tuohy will moderate presentations with the following speakers:
- Donna Catamero, ANP-BC, OCN, CCRC (The Mount Sinai Health System, IMF Nurse Leadership)
- Tom Martin, MD (University of California San Francisco)
What to Expect
To ensure patients and care partners better understand the promising future in bispecific therapies, please tune in to this Live Webinar to hear from myeloma experts as they cover key questions, concerns, and highlights.
Through this virtual seminar, you will learn more and gain a better understanding of the following:
- What is Immunotherapy?
- What are monoclonal antibodies?
- What is CAR T-cell therapy?
- What are Bispecific Antibodies and how do they work? o Are there different types of Bi-specifics?
- How are bi-specific therapies administered?
- What are the advantages of bi-specific therapies? o What are the side effects of bi-specifics and how are side effects managed?
- Can they be administered in combination?
- Where in the treatment paradigm will they be used?
The Living Well with Myeloma Webinar will conclude with a summary discussion and a Live Audience Q&A.
At the end of the presentations, participants will have time to ask questions.
Closed Captions Available
With Support From:
Bristol Myers Squibb, Janssen, and Takeda Oncology
Join the conversation at The International Myeloma Foundation
This email was sent by:
The International Myeloma Foundation
4400 Coldwater Canyon Ave., Suite 300
Studio City, CA 91604
Connect with the IMF InfoLine