The International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) has published dozens of research studies and treatment guidelines on multiple myeloma and its related disorders. The following are a sample of the International Myeloma Working Group’s ranging publication topics:
- Genetic predisposition for chemotherapy-induced neuropathy in multiple myeloma
- Gene signature combinations improve prognostic stratification of multiple myeloma patients
- Treatment of multiple myeloma with high-risk cytogenetics: a consensus of the International Myeloma Working Group
- Natural history of relapsed myeloma, refractory to immunomodulatory drugs and proteasome inhibitors: A multicenter IMWG study
- Combining Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (iFISH) data with ISS staging improves risk assessment in myeloma: an International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) collaborative project
From doctors to patients, the goal of these publications is to help anyone better understand aspects of myeloma. The information provided in the International Myeloma Working Group’s publications seeks to help guide patients and their doctors to treating myeloma in the most effective way for every individual case.
Lancet Haematol. 2022 Feb;9(2):e143-e161.
Consensus guidelines and recommendations for infection prevention in multiple myeloma: a report…
Blood Cancer J. 2021 Dec 2;11(12):192.
Primary plasma cell leukemia: consensus definition by the International Myeloma Working Group…
Blood Cancer J. 2021 Feb 1;11(2):24. doi: 10.1038/s41408-021-00408-4.
Mass spectrometry for the evaluation of monoclonal proteins in…
POLICY REVIEW| VOLUME 22, ISSUE 3, E119-E130, MARCH 01, 2021
POLICY REVIEW| VOLUME 22, ISSUE 3, E105-E118, MARCH 01, 2021
This Policy Review presents the International Myeloma Working Group's…