In this webinar, you will learn about the latest treatments for and management of myeloma. You will have the opportunity to network with other patients and family members who have perhaps gone through what you’re going through now. Also, these seminars are a wonderful time to get together to visit with old friends, make new friends, and exchange valuable first-hand information and true-life experiences.
We suggest you acquaint yourselves with the following resources on the IMF website in order to play a more active role in discussions with the faculty panel of myeloma experts.
- IMF Patient Handbook
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "Myeloma 101: What does a newly diagnosed patient need to know?"
- Ask Dr. Durie video, "What imaging studies, or scans, should myeloma patients undergo?"
- Essential Tests for Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Frontline Treatment Options
- What Is a Clinical Trial?
- Myeloma Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Myeloma Terms & Definitions
Registration is coming soon